- Selenium are used by many enzymes to clean the scalp from free radicals that play a major factor in premature aging and weaker hair follicles.
- Selenium utilizes foods that contain protein to boost growth of hair.
- Selenium also activates an enzyme that is important for regeneration of important antioxidants such as Vitamin C. These further promote hair growth and hair regrowth by killing harmful free radicals.
- Not only Selenium boosts hair growth, but also reduces dandruff.
- Selenium can destroy a fungus known as Malassezia from the scalp. This helps in proper functioning of hormones and increased growth of hair. These products are used to treat many hair problems such as hair loss, gray hair, and dandruff.
- This product is also made of extracts of Humulus Lupulus (Hops) that act to inhibit the enzymes responsible for hair loss.
- The Hops and Camphor contained in the product act to enhance the follicular micro-circulation, thereby promoting enhanced cellular nourishment and improved hair re-growth.
- Ginger, Rosemary, and Pine have an antioxidant action, breaking up free radical formation.
- The detergent and anti-microbial action of the Salicylic Acid helps to restore the normal physiological conditions of the scalp.
- The Ruscus Aculeatus and Calendula extracts contained in this product have an anti-irritant action on the scalp, eliminating the inflammatory actions on the scalp and restoring the normal physiological condition of the skin.
Instructions For Use:
- Throughly wash the hair using Dermin Plus shampoo, rinse out completely and apply Selenium Dermin Plus vial to the scalp and hair.
- Massage in thoroughly and slowly to assure maximum product penetration and then proceed to dry.
- For best results, the treatment should be repeated once or twice a week for at least 3 months.